Back To School: Classroom Reveal

Hello Friends!

I feel like it's been way too long since I've last blogged or commented or read much.. which can only mean one thing... Back to School Time is here! I won't make too many promises about keeping up this first week too much, but I will try!!

Even though today was my first day of school... I'm backing up just a little with this post. There have just been too many events to share about since my last post.

To start.... my classroom reveal. I love my little home away from home!

Sorry for poor picture quality, the windows are great, but they don't always lend to great lighting via my phone :)

Front of the room... the green crates will hold two different sections worth of ELA journals for mentor sentences and other written work.

A look from the front of the room
Makeshift cubbies for now.... and my glorious windows :)
View from the sink in the back corner

Small group table. Birthdays, punctuation posters, and  prove it posters. The posters use question stems from a product I purchased and the punctuation was a revamped poster, so I don't have copies for sale. Sorry!

The following pictures were featured in another post. They are up close of some of the other aspects of the room. I have more information on where I found the items pictured in that post.



Board soon to be filled with talks on theme
Fraction of my classroom library... I love books :)
Favorite board in the room. Can't wait to start filling it up next week!


After all the fun today... a little tweaking to tomorrows plans. I think I'll stop for there tonight. I'll be sharing soon about Open House & the first days of school in the coming days!


7 comments

  1. Your room is adorable!!! Hope you had a great first day!! <3
    Jiveyideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright and cheery everything looks, and I'm a big fan of your mentor text board!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO JEALOUS that you have tables!! Your room looks great!

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks great. I am heading in tomorrow for the first time to work on setting up and bulletin boards - thanks for the inspiration.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great first day! I am planning on going in on Thursday but am having anxiety about how to decorate my back wall. Hopefully I'll come up with something as cute as your bulletin boards.

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It is so organized and cheerful! The lighting is great:). I am jealous of your wooden shelves and cubbies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see so many similarities between our rooms! I put up the Theme word wall as well, and we are putting up the book covers after we read them. Such great conversations!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!