Fabulous Finds From Head Over Heels For Teaching

 Happy Friday Everyone! I'm honored to be a guest blogger for my good friend Christy and her adorable blog! I'm Joanne from Head Over Heel For Teaching and I'll be sharing some fabulous finds from this week's shopping ventures!
Best part....................$1! Yes!

 First up are these mini composition notebooks with sticky notes from Target. I only bought a few for a small group, but I'm hoping to score a class set if they get marked down to 50 cents. I like the way the sticky note is divided into lined paper and graph paper (great for area and perimeter, then explain their thinking!)
  I love using accordion files to organize my center materials or games, but this fashionable one from Target definitely caught my eye! I'm using it for my new Synonym Work Mats.
I also found these "diamond" clips at Target! Aren't they cute? I'm not positive how I will use them, but I had to get them! (maybe to hold papers) 

These colorful clips are from Dollar Tree. I plan to use these on my "clothesline" where I showcase my students' work. 
Yes, that is "FASHION" duct tape!!! Love the cheetah and zebra print! $1 at Dollar Tree! I used a piece and it's pretty sticky, so it will definitely hold!  
My friend Melissa told me about this find-2 gallon bags at Dollar Tree. Unfortunately, I only found one box, but I plan to use them to hold books to go back and forth from home to school. Be on the look out! 
This next one was a joke I played on my boys! hehe It's no tear toilet paper! LOL! (You can see the texture of the paper by looking at the picture). My son was able to tear it, but after using it, came to me and asked where did I get that terrible toilet paper? He said it was very rough and could barely get it off the roll! He also added it felt like a dryer sheet! Great joke! (Located in the toy section at Dollar Tree). Caution: The lady at Dollar Tree warned me this joke could backfire! :O)
Score! This decorative pillow was $1 at Hobby Lobby! I was able to get two of them! 90% off! 
This next treasure I found at Office Depot in their clearance section. There are so many possibilities for these pencil cut-outs! I'll probably use them for writing: a bulletin board, stages of the writing process, or decorate the front of their writing folder. Regularly $5.99, marked down to $1! 
I hope you found some deals you can go snag! All of these items were purchased this week, so most stores should still have them available.
 
Thank you Christy for having me as a guest today! 


                                 and 





5 comments

  1. Now I'm going to have to go to Target today. Darn :)

    Mandi
    Life With Middle Schoolers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Definitely gotta get the TP - I've got three sons! :) Also love the rest of the stuff! I'll be stalking all the major retailers from now until school starts.
    :) Erin
    I'm Lovin Lit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I found the cutest snap top boxes with lids at the Dollar Tree this week. They are great for decks of cards, etc and stack well. They are in the food storage section.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TP is too funny! Very excited to see what you do with those diamonds! Thanks for sharing all the good deals!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!