Tried It Tuesday with JIVEY! :)

Hello all of Christy's faithful followers! This is Jivey, from Ideas By Jivey! I was glad to accept Christy's invitation to guest blog for her while she takes care of her Dad. :)

Ideas By Jivey

I'm linking up with Holly at Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday to brag on Christy! :) I hope Christy doesn't mind! Hee hee!

A while ago, I shared an awesome pin I found:

I loved it, but it wasn't exactly what I would use in my classroom. Christy saw it too, loved it like me, and MADE her own Writing Goals Chart based on the 6 Traits! Perfect-o! I can't wait to try it in my classroom.
Click here to see the product in Christy's TPT store!
How adorable are the colors and the chevron and the frames?? I was so excited to try them for this school year that I wanted to get them up in my classroom right away. I printed them and headed up to school to laminate them... and our laminator is "locked away."  <FAIL> Yes, I know. I really want a personal laminator. Like, really. Sigh. It's on "the list."

But make sure to go get these awesome goals from Christy's TPT store if you are in the mood to try them this year, too!! :)

Toodles!

   and        


5 comments

  1. The goals look awesome!! I have put them on my wish list. I hope Christy's dad is doing well.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. My wish list keeps on growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! It would be handy as a bookmark size for students too! Thanks for linking up (both of you!). :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your writing goals chart! Looks great Christy! Jivey, great job on guest blogging!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be awesome on magnetic paper. You have to use an inkjet not a laser printer, but they are so great. Perfect if you have a large magnetic surface. I have purchased magnetic printer paper on amazon but I also have seen it on oriental trading.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!