Throw Back Thursday! {K-5 Freebies!}


I would like to welcome all of my new followers! This move to blog lovin' has been an exciting time. I've found so many great new blogs to follow too, it's just been terrific!

Today, I am participating in "Throwback Thursday" to highlight a popular post for those of you who might not have seen it. Last year I was a K-5 special education teacher. When Teaching Blog Addict had a freebie hop for their birthday that I participated with items that fit a variety of grade levels. This coming year I will be a general education ELA teacher in 4th grade, but don't be surprised if some primary posts get thrown into the mix. Enjoy!

 Happy Birthday Teaching Blog Addict-- Freebie Loaded Post from April 5, 2013

Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie


I'm helping to celebrate Teaching Blog Addicts 2nd Birthday with a post full of my freebies to date. I am currently a K-5 special education teacher, so hopefully, no matter the grade level, you can find a freebie here to take! I've linked up to both TPT and TN so you can download from either one. Be sure to check back at TBA where hundreds of freebies are being posted in celebration!

Assessment sheets for alphabet
Download at TPT and TN


Game for short A and short A nonsense words game. If you'd like the rest of the vowel, I've got a pack for sale as well. 
Download on TPT or TN
I used this game during Valentine's Day for long and short nonsense words but they could be used any time of the year!
Download on TPT or TN 

A hidden numbers activity for numbers through 20.
Download on TPT or TN



Foldables for common prefixes and suffixes
Download on TPT or TN



Rounding coloring activity to the nearest 10,000. 
Download on TPT or TN 

QR book summary that could be used for students in grades 3-12. Fun activity and a different way to give a book report/summary.
Download on TPT or TN
4th grade Math Standards that can be printed on labels to place on folders or binders for organization.
Download on TPT or TN

4th grade Reading Standards that can be printed on labels to place on folders or binders for organization.
Download on TPT or TN 

4th grade reading standard shorthand that can be printed on labels to place on folders or binders for organization.
Download on TPT or TN 
4th grade math standard shorthand that can be printed on labels to place on folders or binders for organization.
Download on TPT or TN 

Hundreds of goodies are already linked up. Click the button at the top to see more.  Be sure to link up and help TBA celebrate!!

 

Again, so thankful for each and everyone of you! Thanks for bopping by!


No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!