June Currently!



June is one of my favorite months (full of so many fun events) and today also marks the newest Currently!

I promise to fill out Farley's great template in the morning, I just wanted to join in the fun as soon as I could, so I'm trying away as my husband tries to navigate through the parking lot at the College World Series Regional. (My beloved Wildcats had another great game and it was fun to see in person!)

Onward to Currently!


Listening: To cheering, laughing and commentary from the game.

Loving: Anniversary weekend festivities. Tomorrow marks our 1 year anniversary. I'm hoping our outdoor adventure isn't delayed by the wet weather we've been having. Regardless it's been a good  weekend and I'm amazed at how time has flown!

Thinking: Monday I can get into my new classroom!! Excited!

Wanting: My linky on Monday to not flop...so join in this week! More details below

Needing: To make a massive book order. Have you seen the mentor text linky from the Collaboration Cuties? So many great books aren't in my classroom library and need to be!!

Vacation Essentials:
1. My hubby
2. Camera
3. Bug spray (I attract mosquitoes like sugar water)


A teaser for Monday... I'm wanting to do a recipe exchange of sorts. If you have a family favorite recipe, something from Pinterest you want to try, or a restaurant recommendation please link up with me on Monday!



4 comments

  1. Oh Christy! A recipe linky is a great idea...I might be able to find a recipe or two (hundred). I will be sure to check in with you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at the posting from the car. Too familiar for me. A linky party sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A recipe links sounds like so much fun! I will be celebrating my 1 year anniversary in a week! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new classroom! It's so much fun to move into a new space.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!