Newbie Blog Hop

I've discovered so many newbie bloggers like myself through looking blogs linked up to this linky party, that I decided to join the fun!

 

1. What state are you in? Kansas... thus, teaching in Oz :)
2. Current teaching position: I will be a 5th grade special education teacher.
3. Your teaching experience: This will be my first year!
4. When you started blogging: My husband and I have a blog and we try to post a picture daily of our newlywed lives to try and let family stay more connected with us. So far so good, but it's been less than 2 months for that.. and I wanted to attempt a teaching blog too :) I just started this blog the first of this month. 
5. Blogging tip or resource: 
Tip: Click to make links open in a new tab. 
Resource: Check out "I Teach, What's Your Super Power"'s page 'Blog Baby Blog' so many amazing tutorials (without having to spend hours looking through Google help!)

No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!