Have You Seen This Yet?

I'm pretty honored to be apart of this year's TpT Holiday eBook 3-6 Edition! A big thank you to all of the time and effort that the editors put into gathering the materials and compiling the books! I've downloaded it, and spent my evening finding a ton of resources to help supplement my lesson plans for the next couple of weeks! Not to mention several new bloggers and TpT stores to follow too!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2013-Winter-Holidays-Tips-and-Freebies-Grades-3-6-Edition-1008289
Click the picture to download. A primary edition is available as well from {here}.

We've been up to several fun activities in the classroom this past week. I hope to update you all later this weekend. Final projects due in my graduate classes have been eating up all of my spare time, but I don't have much longer to go!

Happy almost Friday!!


No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!