Deck The Halls... TpT Link Up

Happy Sunday!  Are you as excited as I am about the TpT Cyber Monday {and Tuesday!} sale?  I'm so excited, I got the party started early, with my store 20% off starting today!

My cart is full and so is my wishlist.  I can't wait to get shopping tomorrow! Everything in my shop will be 20% off Monday and Tuesday... and if you use the code CYBER when you check out, TpT will give an additional 10% off of that... so everything will be 28% off!!Now, that's a deal to get excited about! :) 

I'm linking up with Christina with her fun linky in preparation for the big sale!


 

There are a few tunes that I would like to share with you!

You can find the centers here
 
I love, love, love math centers and place value was a huge struggle for many of my caseload students last year. I taught in a math class that had several students on IEPs and each student was at a different level. I incorporated these games to meet the students where they were at, and reinforce the concepts we were learning in class. 

You can find the telling time activities here
You can find the ELA Centers for Upper Elementary here

These are 2 BRAND NEW PRODUCTS!!

The first, is a surprise for my co-teacher who is also the 4th grade special education teacher. Many of her students are struggling with telling analog time, but I'm hoping the sweet graphics will help out! :)

The second product, I've got printed, laminated, and ready to go. I LOVE using centers and hands on activities in my ELA classes. This pack addresses skills that my students still need some practice with. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Stone-Fox-Unit-Resources-Plans-748859
You can find the novel study here

 Last song of the day is for my Stone Fox Novel Study. I love this book and created this pack over the summer. In January we will be reading this book and I cannot wait to use these activities with my students to dig in a little deeper with what we are reading and work with the text in new ways.

Thanks for "listening" be sure to head back to Christina's blog to check out more great playlists. While your here, if there is an item {does NOT need to come from my store} that you cannot wait to purchase, leave a comment or link to your blog post below. I don't want to miss out on any stellar resources!

 Happy holidays & happy shopping!


No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!