Saving One Classroom At a Time Linky

 

I've anxiously awaited news of the upcoming TpT sale {hello making maternity plans more fun!} Some of my blogging buddies and I want to help you find "heroic" products that have helped others in their classrooms. Feel free to link up and share your heroic product too!

We've worked hard this year on becoming better writers. Part of that includes varying the type of sentences that we construct. We've been using parts of my Super Sentence Bundle throughout the year to learn about and review simple, compound, and complex sentences. I was so happy to hear that other classrooms have benefited from this pack too.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Super-Sentence-Bundle-1233338

Click the image above to see this bundle for your self or click here to see other ELA products.

Wednesday is the big day! Don't forget to use the code: HEROES to save an extra 10% on your purchases.


Be sure to check out the rest of the linky for other heroic products {I know my cart will be overflowing soon!} Feel free to grab the graphic and link up your product too.  Link to a blog post that contains one heroic product and feedback, use the graphic if you so choose. Please no direct links to stores or products. Be sure to include the linky button and link back to this post so that I, and others, can find even more heroic products!




No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!