N-O-U-N Game

I'm back to join in the fun of Latoya's "Get Acquainted" Linky Party! It's a ton of fun to get to know other bloggers in a totally different way. A new topic is posted each week. If you haven't joined in already, you should!

This week it's the NOUN Game! Tell your favorite person, place, and thing. Here are my favorite nouns :)

Person:
My favorite person is my husband. We've been together since I started college. He supports me, challenges me, and is always there for me. We've been married just shy of a year, and I'm excited for everything that's in store for our marriage!

Place:
My favorite place is my Grandma's kitchen. My grandma is a phenomenal cook (I hope to become half the cook, and woman as she is someday). So much laughter and fond memories stem from being around the kitchen table, or working side by side with her, in that kitchen.
Thing:
My favorite thing is probably my iPhone. It's a recent purchase, and rounds up my little Mac family quite nicely.

Animal:
I'm going to have to go with animals for this one... and go with pets. The two girls in the following picture bring a lot of joy to our house. Remi (short for Remington) is a yellow lab and about 4ish months old. Someday, she'll be a great hunting dog (or at least that's what the husband hopes.) Phoebe is a puggle (a beagle/pug cross), she's just about two years old and thinks she's much bigger than she is (not even the bull mastiff from puppy training class intimidated her).


Can you guess who was more excited for the 2 hour car ride to see my folks over break?

There are a few of my favorite nouns... be sure to link up so I can learn some of yours too!

 Oh... last week my giveaway is live, so if you haven't entered you should (just click the picture)! Just sayin' :)



6 comments

  1. Your dogs are adorable! I remember when my 14 year old lab mix looked like that and couldn't wait to go places. I kind of miss those days!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma's kitchen-such a great place! Reading that made me miss mine.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog through the Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party!! Love your pups, they are so cute!

    I am your newest follower!
    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. A puggle!! I just love that name :) My son and daughter-in-law have a pug called Bandit but they've been talking about puggles lately. I must tell them I've seen one!!

    Lynn

    Fun in the Fours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your sweet puppies are adorable!!! We have a yellow lab too who we rescued not too long ago who is 3 1/2! They are so much fun!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!