Wanted Posters: Math Idea from Across the Hall



The teacher across the hall had a cute display up that I thought I would share. All it takes is some brown paper, a little crinkling, a marker, and some math skills with imagination!

Students created a wanted poster about a number and then completed a few lines describing the number and why they were wanted. I thought that this idea could easily be adapted for students to describe multiplication facts (such as the many disguises of the number 12-- 2*6, 3*4, etc.), factorization, among other ideas. 

Posted below were a few of my favorites! 

  




Be sure to check out more ideas at I {Heart} Recess!

 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OK7BXt9Z1XE/UmLZiOmeZMI/AAAAAAAACUI/WZ9hUBmPeV4/s1600/monday+math+linky.png


5 comments

  1. That is super cute! I bet the kiddos had fun with it!

    Happy Monday!
    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gosh I love it!! I have never seen this before - such a creative idea!!
    ErinThe E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so easy to differentiate. Thanks for sharing!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute!!ni have to steal, I mean, borrow this idea! Tell you neighbor thanks!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! This would be a cute BB for a "number of the day" activity. Thanks for sharing!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!