First IEP


I survived my first IEP meeting! I was super nervous, had everyone showed up there would have been 12 "adults" in the room--as it was there were 9 including my boss... I was just a wee bit nervous. In the end, things went really well. I had heard from the past they may not, but there weren't any conflicts or problems. Yay!

This IEP was done in the school that I can only be at once a week. After last week, this meeting, actually strengthened some relationships between myself and other staff in that building. Which was very encouraging after being frustrated with the whole situation before that. 

Well, that's enough for now... I still have those lesson plans and report to do.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend!

Mrs. Whitehair



1 comment

  1. You will obtain all the spent cash back in regards to earnings and also your revenues will be surge exponentially over time because you need not to purchase whole lot several choices for marketing your brand name, from now on! buy us facebook likes

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!