50+ Ways to use Apps in the Classroom!

Hello friends! It is a bright beautiful day and I thought I'd share about a little "spring cleaning" on this blog of mine.

See those tabs at the top? Have you ever taken a gander at the "Classroom "App"lications" tab? If not you should! I've been hosting a monthly link up to link up and share ways that the iPad has been used in the classroom. Currently, in this tab, I have each idea that's been linked up categorized and hyperlinked directly to the posts. There are currently 50+ ideas in a variety of content areas to peruse!



Next month, there will be a bit of a change in the link up. Instead of just focusing on iPads I'll be opening it up to any apps that are used in the classroom as the App Store & Google Play often have many of the same apps available.
If you have a few spare moments, take a peek. I'll try to be better at updating this tab on a more regular basis. Also, if you have an idea that you'd like to share, be sure to click below and link up!


http://teaching-in-oz.blogspot.com/2014/03/classroom-applications-creating-comics.html

3 comments

  1. Love this idea! What a great resource this will be:)

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) Like this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TechnologyEDUC

    This page is about the integration of technology in education.
    To better promote technology in schools and encourage more teachers to use it, it would be great if you could invite your friends to the page. However, it would be better to invite strictly teachers to maintain the seriousness of the page.

    You can also follow us on Twitter : @TechnologyEDUC
    https://twitter.com/TechnologyEDUC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resource your App page is! I will definitely be returning to it often. Thanks for putting this together.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!