Great Deals & Good Finds!

Black Friday is right around the corner, but my favorite sale doesn't require early wake ups, fighting for a good spot in line, or getting out of my pj's. My favorite sales this time of year are the TpT Cyber Sale. Sooo many great teacher authors and creators; it's sales like this one that I really stock up!

I have received some fabulous feedback on some of my products lately that can hopefully give you some inspiration for your wishlist!

Item #1: Differentiated Place Value Centers
 Item #2: Stone Fox Novel Study

Item #3: Differentiated Synonym Snowmen {Freebie} Part of a pack that will hopefully be posted later today. Too many technology issues to post it any sooner.


Items I'm eying... 

My fourth graders are in need of a good review around the holidays and new year. This pack looks great and the penguins are cute too! 


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reindeer-Games-ELA-Centers-996782
 My students LOVED Amelia's Thanksgiving pack, I know they will love this center pack too!!


What fabulous finds have you discovered? Be sure to link up or leave a comment. I don't want to miss out on a great resource!




No comments

I love comments! I also like to reply by email (so you can see my response). Please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings so you can see my reply or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!!